-
December 21st, 2005, 08:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Pretty pleeeeeeease??
i Really need it.
Thanks bunches
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 29, 2005 04:47 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
-
December 21st, 2005, 08:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
It is not up for some reason. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
http://channels.aimtoday.com/errorpages/404.jsp
-
December 21st, 2005, 08:33 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
December 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
hmmm STILL doesn't work for me. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
December 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I've gotten that the server is down several times over the last few weeks. It did just work for me.
Another site (that I got here) that has all the retired stuff listed is
http://midnightmo.com/AGdolls/Comple.../Main/main.htm
One thing I like better about her site is that she has the original part numbers and prices, too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks